Saturday, June 16, 2012

LOUSY, LAZY & ARROGANT LAWYERS ARE CONTROL FREAKS

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

"YOU BETTER NOT SHOW UP IN COURT SHOWING YOUR BOOBS"



Here is what an unnamed  LOUSY, LAZY  & ARROGANT  Jerk of a lawyer In the CHICAGO area, probably tells his good  Female clients before going to court or accompanying them to a deposition... UNBELIEVABLE...! what a JERK !!


“Dress Appropriately”

“When your lawyer tells you to come to court or to a deposition - dress up for God's sake. When I see people at the courthouse looking like they are on their way to a nightclub, I know that they are a) low-class; b) going to lose their case; and c) their ego got in the way. 

If I can see your boobs, so can the judge. If the judge can see your boobs, he's not listening to your story. If I can see your boobs, then I know you didn't care enough about yourself to talk to an attorney. 

Dress like you are going to church. Credibility is one of the most important things in this world - and most important in a courtroom. If you care enough only to wear sweats to the courthouse, then the judge will see that you don't care, and that will be reflected in their desire to help you, listen to you, and decide in your favor. Step it up. Your case depends on it"

8-things-most-lawyers-wont-tell-you 


Do you now see why we strongly suggest reporting LOUSY, LAZY & ARROGANT LAWYERS, like this bum here on Client Alert,.. ?? This is probably the type of imbecil who will lose a client’s GOOD case simply because his arrogance and demeanor towards his own client will get the best of him. If your own Lawyer puts you down, how can he FIGHT for you and protect your interests..


Can you imagine if you are a female client, and you are told  by your LOUSY, LAZY & ARROGANT LAWYER at the Deposition site or at Court’s doorsteps, that YOU ARE “LOW CLASS”, AND THAT YOU GONNA LOSE YOUR CASE , and that you are an EGOTISTICAL MANIAC, simply because  HE THINKS your breasts show too much ?? AND THEN HAVING TO PAY HARD EARNED MONEY TO HIM ??


This type of so called "lawyer" is without a doubt a “CONTROL FREAK” of an attorney.  This is the type of  individual who has no finesse and thinks that only his view of the world counts because after all..  “HE PASSED THE BAR”, and now he thinks he has a license and can criticize everyone including his own client.  There are ways to instruct a client (who is paying his FEE or from whom he’ll collect a fee upon settlement etc) to dress accordingly without resorting to put downs and insults...


Can you believe it ?? This type of  LOUSY, LAZY & ARROGANT  of a "LAWYER", thinks  the Judge or Jury won't believe your injuries, or Defense counsel or an insurance adjuster won't compensate you for your injuries Or the Jury will  convict you , simply because your breasts were too "Noticeable" .. this It's totally absurd...


If you currently have a JERK and ARROGANT LAWYER,  or if your case was lost by a JERK and ARROGANT LAWYER  or if he put you down and made comments like those above while he represented you..  DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... REPORT HIS A$$, AND/OR SUE HIM TOO...


I welcome your comments or your own Horror stories...CLIENT ALERT...

8 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me a few months ago.. I hired a lawyer to represent me on a work related matter, and this Idiot aacted like I had signed my life over to him...dont say this dont say that, you sounded dumb when you said that etc... I git rid of him and I won my own case... I save myself lots of money and aggrvation..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fagot ass bitch lol come to Chicago.

      Delete
  2. Louis nogali a bitch fagot .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this info. I really enjoy your article muchbetter. You have really shared with Best DUI lawyer near me a Intriguing and informative blog post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. lemon law lawyers los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. Copyright Infringement Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be that as it may, you can't be mainstream on Instagram unless you have loads of devotees and preferences. Fortunately it is conceivable to
    resolution law firm lagos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog! Thanks for sharing very interesting post, I appreciate to blogger for amazing post.

    Bankruptcy Attorneys Houston

    ReplyDelete